Ebullience (Original Mix) Ebullience (Original Mix)

oh god the 2009 trance vibe is present <3<3<3 lovelovelove this :D

Mich responds:

The late 00s (well, most of the 00s actually) were a good time for Trance in my opinion, so I take that as high praise, thank you. :-) Glad you enjoy!

TheFatRat ft. Laura Brehm - Monody (GTB Remix) [NG cut] TheFatRat ft. Laura Brehm - Monody (GTB Remix) [NG cut]

well let me tell you that i took the time to listen to your 2015 Monody remix demo version.
This i do so i can compare the 2 besides giving "just" a review ;)

So on to the start where it all begins.
you start of fresh i like it, its energized and fast paced.
The following build up's are quick strong and some are subtle changes that scream for more energy.
And with good reason because it keeps building and more energy is given to me the listener.
This truely reminds me of how trance used to sound 15 years ago.
But, i can't forgive myself for putting this in the review, i really dont like how the lead synth sounds, it is simply too cheesy for me :) i somewhat had hoped that in those 2 years you would somehow tweak the sound a little bit to make it less cheesy. but thats just MY PERSONAL TASTE lol.

Those vocals are amazing aswell, a great acapella AND great singer.
I feel that you put too much reverb on those vocals, better lower that reverb a little bit and try to combi with really subtle delay so you almost draw it sort of out, but its subtle so more for filler.
Another thing is the effects (sweeps, crashes ect) are somewhat harshe, you could lower the volume levels a bit to make it more friendly to the listeners ears ;)

Apart from my critism, i really REALLY love what you did with this remix.
It truely shows that much time has gone into it, therefor i shall fav it.
Ill give you 4,5 stars as my review score and a 5 on the rating because this deserves a 5.

just remember, music comes from the heart and soul, time is only a limitation for us producers.

Terminal Velocity V2 Terminal Velocity V2

Hmm i had high hopes for the very first version you uploaded.
i was like Dude, you NAILED IT! holy shit that bass is absolutely KILLING! :D
But, im not feeling it anymore sadly.

Nonetheless, i encourage you to keep going i find your workflow very interesting.
i can see the vocals work, but i would suggest to keep them out and use them for a new project ;)

Keitomine responds:

I fully agree with you. I liked what I had at first and decided to just stay from scratch with my midi data, because like I said, I got too ambitious.

GTB - Alma [#2 TEASER] GTB - Alma [#2 TEASER]

Felicitaciones! :D
Tiene más cuerpo que la versión anterior!
it is really great you have taken this one to a higher level.
Now it sounds so much more delicate :)
It sounds like it can breath freely.

Goodluck!

Dj-Gonzo responds:

¡Gracias Timo!

I am still working on it, but I've been really busy lately. Glad you appreciate the details I added between the two teasers, thanks for sharing a review as always, you're the reason why I am still working hard to improve my production skills. Hope someday we make something together!

>GTB

NiTi - Elemental Crysis (Original Mix) NiTi - Elemental Crysis (Original Mix)

i like what i hear but your mix draws so much attention towards your kickdrum
that i cannot enjoy this at a higher volume on headphones ;)
But looking beyond my statement, its pretty dope!

TodukenMusic responds:

Thanks. I'm new to this mastering, so I screwed up the frequency to the bass drum. Anyway, thanks for your opinion!

777.mp3 777.mp3

epic man!
reminds me of Envotion, great musical trio, i encourage you to have a listen!

GTB - Alma [TEASER] GTB - Alma [TEASER]

Nice chords, its very major (happy).
tho, there are flaws, like any other musical teaser has.
In the mean time why dont you try sidechaining the chords?
Hopefully that will create room for your kickdrum.
and as a bonus, sidechain adds a little extra flow.
I can go into technical details with this review,
but since it is only a teaser i will spare you the long story :)
Goodluck advancing your projects and skill.

Dj-Gonzo responds:

Thanks for your review Timo! Yeah, I've been sidechaining the chords recently, and they really give a more dynamic feeling to the song, thanks for the advice. I wish you good luck too!

>GTB

ENtrance - Belgrade (Original Mix) ENtrance - Belgrade (Original Mix)

fuck me
your whole EQ bandwidth seems to be all focused on the higher end,
those highs pierce right through my ears.. do something abt it asap.

ENtrance93 responds:

yeah :)

[Uplifting Tech] Center Mass [Uplifting Tech] Center Mass

well it sucks balls!
its an enormous pile of crap prepared by apes and eaten by a donkey.

im just messin with you man, chill :).
the piece sounds actually not bad.
tho, there's always something.
i get the feeling you either overcompressed this, or simply didn't compress at all.
sounds get pushed back to the background while others take a leading hand.
it frustrates me haha.
i also hate the kick you used, its soooo uplifting and not even funny anymore.
but, everyone their own taste i guess :)

you did a good by applying groove to your bass, some MAY refer to "roll" bass. i don't.
the tech -before trance- aspect of this tune is spot on. it has the right structure, mixing, and everything before and after that.
the only thing i do miss, is depth. techtrance usually has this darker feel. this tune sounds like it only has the edge to a darker feeling because of its greater uplifting aspects.

and, im done writing, not much you can use to better your productions but.. im faving this :)
chao!

Keitomine responds:

There might be a lot of compression. I know my mid range is compressed to shit, because it's barely audible. right now, all it does is add atmosphere, because it's hardly there. As much as I want to work on this, I don't want my computer to explode, because more often than not, my tracks will reach a certain level that my computer can't handle rendering, so I have to cut corners, or cut it short, instead of spending more time on it.

I actually really like the kick. I feel like I EQ'd it pretty well. I tried to get a bit of distortion on it, like the big uplifting guys do.

2016 WiP 2016 WiP

OOOOOHMAIIIIGAAWWWD ITS KRUSSI!!! :D:D damn you dont know how much ive missed your music, and this piece just sums up why. Its a Fantastic one!

Krussi responds:

haha!
Kept you waiting, huh! Yeah, its been a while. Sorry :P
It's really nice to see that you're still hanging out on newgrounds. Listened to some of your songs and they sound really amazing!
Been messing around with alot of sounds and genres over the past years. But I seem to fall back into my old habits. I'm thinking about uploading another WiP-reel with some songs I've been working on, to get some feedback on.

Anyhow. A big thanks to you man for the support and the review! I really appreciate it and the support over the years :)