10 WAYS MINECRAFT WILL KILL YOU 10 WAYS MINECRAFT WILL KILL YOU

Ahhh great for the laughs. Thanks! I enjoyed this quite a bit more then I anticipated.

B B

Yup. thats the B. Hard to believe but there is so many of them.
once you stop focusing on the problem youll notice.

~Fore~ Gaia Part 1 ~Fore~ Gaia Part 1

trancy, but especially fast paced wich im not used hearing from you.
i really dig the milimalistic aspect of this wip. it really shows how pure something can be but also very effective.
i didnt like the clap, it tends to go more towards a snare-clap wich i personally hate.
apart from that i hope the collab works out :)
Im keen on hearing more!

These Eyes These Eyes

such pure and small melody, simply crushed by the dark vibes of this DnB track.
i love it!
At first glance i hoped you would go even darker after 0:44 just love the sustain/reverb.
but never the less, great track im faving!

5TanLey responds:

thanks, glad you enjoyed it :)

If the Stars Could Communicate If the Stars Could Communicate

i smashed the rate 5 button instantly when i heard quality. well done for achieving this :)
though, while you achieved it you kinda lost some creativity overall. shame though.
i think i would do this track somewhat differently.
i get this is a fast proggy trance thing, but there is nothing wrong with changing it up a bit.
"progressive" is only a guideline. Other than that it will only limit your creativity.
Same with any genre. i get lost in this too.. spare me xD

I dig the mixing and the transitions, simply spot on.
I dig the melodies, its trancey, dreamy, proggy.
I dig the instruments, though the way you used them seem kinda basic, i think that is what TaintedLogic also said (or atleast i thought).

I read the description and i wonder what it sounded like before..
but only if you used the 'crushing' compression method.. so, did you use it?

Keitomine responds:

nope, I never did any mastering, right now it's just mixed. I've been thinking about whether I want to keep the climax as it is, because of the fact that the breakdown melody is literally only used during the breakdown, and it rubs me the wrong way, even though I like the track. I'm thinking of a way to let the breakdown melody work during the climax, and still allow for the main idea of the track to work with it.

mountain lanscape mountain lanscape

Detail

Now this is detailed mate!
very professional in my case atleast.
this is, or was, what i used to draw when i loved to draw back in the years.
just on a simple piece of paper with only a pencil, nothing less or more.

Musical-Memoirs responds:

its fun to draw once in a while... for me it is also a long time ago that i drew a lot, after a long time no drawing at all i picked it up a little
once in a while (which means once in the 2 month or longer) i just take a piece of paper and try to draw something again and i love it :P
its fun to pick up old hobbies